For Developers > C/C++ Library
Current build status
A free open-source C/C++ OpenIGTLink library is available for your software development. It provides an easy-to-use C/C++ API to generate OpenIGTLink messages and send them to another OpenIGTLink software over the network using TCP/IP. Please see [the Tutorial page] (tutorials.html) to learn how easy it is to add an OpenIGTLink interface to your application.
- Microsoft Windows (tested on XP and 7 32-bit and 64-bit)
- Linux (Tested on Ubuntu 10.10 32-bit and 64-bit)
- Mac OS X 10.5/6/7 (Intel, 64-bit)
- Sun Solaris (GNU CC and Sun CC, tested on Solaris 8 and 10)
- QNX (Not tested well – feedback from QNX users is greatly appreciated)
This code is distributed under the new BSD License.
- The OpenIGTLink Library API (generated by Doxygen)
- How to build the library
- The OpenIGTLink Library Tutorial
- How to contribute
- Attila Nagy has been helping the team to support Sun OS.
- Dominique Belhachemi contributed to make the OpenIGTLink library available as a Debian Package.